Thank you for choosing Cambridge!
- To secure your place in line, please turn in your completed application with your non-refundable $35.00 application fee (no cash or checks please) and all required information listed below. Should another prospective resident come in after you with a completed application and documentation, that person will be processed first. Upon turning in your application, it takes 24-48 hours to process. Applicant information is current for 30 days.
- Please be prepared to provide the following information when you apply:
- Two forms of ID
- Verification that income is 2 ½ times the amount of total rent (i.e. pay stub, first page of your tax return, W-2, 1099, or six months of bank statements if you are paid in tips)
- Name and phone number for your current or prior landlord
- Holding deposit in the form of cashier’s check or money order in the amount of the deposit, unless otherwise stated.
- The following is our basic criteria:
- All persons must have the following verifications run in order to qualify: credit report, unlawful detainer report, income verification, and resident verification.
- All persons with an eviction will be denied.
- All persons without 6 months of rental history will be required to pay a double deposit.
- All persons without a job or six months employment, with the same company, will be required to have a co-signer until a job is secured and maintained for six months.
- Should credit problems arise, we do allow a co-signer and/or double security deposit if your negative credit falls within certain limits and you satisfy our requirements. If you are eligible to have a co-signer, you will be notified. The cost to run the co-signer’s application is $35.00 each. Your co-signer will need to provide the same information as outlined above.
- Upon move in, please be prepared to provide the following:
- First month’s rent along with any deposits still due in cashier’s check or money order. (Your second month is then prorated, and you may pay by personal check at that time.)
- Your new SDG&E account number as well as any account numbers for water/trash/sewer (water/trash/sewer is for single family homes only)
- We Love Pets! Some restrictions may apply. Please ask leasing agent for details. Pet Requirements:
- Cat - $200 per cat (limit 2 cats).
- Fish - tanks over 10 gallons, you will need to provide proof of “Renter’s Insurance and Waterbed Liability.”
- Dogs - $250 deposit, proof of renter's insurance listing Cambridge as additionally insured, letter from vet with the breed and the shot record, and a photo of the dog.
***If you have any questions, please feel free to give our Leasing Agent a call at 760.690.3949. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to moving you into your new home!***